IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Johnson, John, Lieutenant Colonel, A journey from India to England , 1818
A journey from India to England : through Persia, Georgia, Russia, Poland and Prussia, in the year 1817 / by Lieut. Col. John Johnson ... ; illustrated with engravings.
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..., 1818.
- Physical Description:
- x, , 376 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG490 .J71 1818+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by A. Strahan, Printer's Street, London.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 518
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by T. H. Fielding; after Lt. Col. J[ohn] Johnson.
- Subject Terms:
- Asia -- Description and travel.India -- Description and travel.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Strahan, A. -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1818.
Aquatints -- 1818.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.