Holme, C. Geoffrey (Charles Geoffrey), 1887-1954, The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours , 1906
- The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours / edited by Charles Holme.
- London ; The Studio, 1906.
New York : The Studio, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- xlii p., xl leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1713 R7 H72 1906 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Special Spring Number, 1906"--Cover.
"A chronological list of the members and associates of the Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours from the foundation of the Society in 1831 to the present time"--p. vii.
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colour (Great Britain)