IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Broughton, John Cam Hobhouse, Baron, 1786-1869, A Journey through Albania,, 1813
A Journey through Albania, and other provinces of Turkey in Europe and Asia, to Constantinople, during the years 1809 and 1810. By J. C. Hobhouse.
- Additional Title(s):
Journeys in Asia to Constantinople
- London, Printed for James Cawthorn, and sold by Sharpe and Hailes [etc., etc.] 1813.
- Physical Description:
- xix, , 1152,  p. Front., illus., plates (part col., part double, incl. music), 2 fold. maps, plan, 2 facsims. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT 202B (4to)Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN: William Beckford's copy, with his penciled notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Albania -- Description and travel.Albanian language.Beckford, William, 1760-1844 -- Binding.Greece -- Antiquities.Greece -- Description and travel -- 1800-1900.Greece -- Description and travel.Turkey -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.