Wolf, Reva, 1956-, Goya and the satirical print in England and on the Continent, 1730 to 1850 , 1991
Goya and the satirical print in England and on the Continent, 1730 to 1850 / Reva Wolf.
- Chestnut Hill, MA : Boston College Musueum of Art, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 109 p. : ill. ; 25 x 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 G69 W66 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL 75 G748 991W: Gift of Nancy D. Netzer, Feb. 1991.
Published in conjunction with an exhibition of the same title and shown at Boston College Museum of Art, Jan. 28-Apr. 20, 1991 and at Spanish Institute, New York, May 7-June 29, 1991.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 97-100) and index.
The Lewis Walpole library contributed 18 items to this exhibition.
Yale medical historical book the gift of William H. Helfand ; it includes an errata leaf.
- Subject Terms:
- English wit and humor, Pictorial -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Europe -- Caricatures and cartoons -- Exhibitions.Goya, Francisco, 1746-1828. Caprichos -- Exhibitions.Netzer, Nancy. -- Donor.Spanish wit and humor, Pictorial -- Exhibitions.