Mason, William Shaw, 1774-1853, A survey of Tullaroan, or Grace's parish, in the cantred of Grace's country, and county of Kilkenny, 1819
A survey of Tullaroan, or Grace's parish, in the cantred of Grace's country, and county of Kilkenny.
- Dublin : Faulkner Press, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA995 T84 M37 1819Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by J.B., F.R. Hay, Thomas Worlidge, James Sargant Storer, John Grieg, J. Barnett, John Romney, Cawthorn, Burnet Reading, Robert Graves; after Lambert, Patrick Duggan, J.P. Neale, Richard Salvey Booth, Charles Turnor, N. Rouker, John Powell, John Crofton, James Wyld, Thomas King, Francis Bindon, S.G., Bernard Lens, William Hoare, Samuel Shelley, Sir Anthony Van Dyke, Charles Moore, James Gandy and George Arnald.
BAC: This copy is extra-illustrated with added engravings.
Anderson, J. The Book of British topography, p. 437
- Subject Terms:
- Dublin (Ireland) -- Imprints -- 1819.Etching -- Specimens -- 1819.Faulkner Press -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1819.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1819.Tullaroan (Ireland) -- Description and travel.Tullaroan (Ireland) -- History.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.