Excursions through Cornwall : illustrated with engravings.
- London : Simpkin & Marshall, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 163,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 C8 C79 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Excursions in the county of Kent / Thomas Kitson Cromwell. London : Longman & Co., 1820.
BAC: British Art Center's copy imperfect. Letter-press t.p. wanting.
Plates engraved by Thomas Barber, John Greig, Thomas Jeavons, William Tombleson, J. Westley, H. Bond, William Wallis, J. Barber, J. Lambert, F. Wesley and Samuel Bellin; after Frederick Welton Litchfield Stockdale, and George Shepherd.
Originally issued in number's in the author's series "Excursions through England and Wales, Scotland and Ireland." Cf. DNB
- Subject Terms:
- Cornwall (England : County) -- Antiquities.Cornwall (England : County) -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1824.Hunnewell, James Frothingham, 1832-1910 -- Bookplate.Simpkin & Marshall -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.