The horse : photographic images, 1839 to the present / by Gerald Lang and Lee Marks ; with an essay by Elizabeth Atwood Lawrence.
- New York : H.N. Abrams, Inc. in association with the Palmer Museum of Art, Pennsylvania State University, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 156 p : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1271Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Friedlander 289: Dust jacket. From the Lee Friedlander Papers. Accompanied by: Typed letter signed from Lee Marks and Gerald Lang, November 12, 1991 ( leaf).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 153-154) and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Blue-grey cloth; silver lettering on spine. Blue dust jacket; white lettering on spine. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 11 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Friedlander, Lee -- Ownership.Horses -- Pictorial works.Photography of horses.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.