The official illustrated guide to the South-Eastern Railway and its branches : including the North Kent and Greenwich lines / by George Measom ... ; embellished with two hundred engravings and map.
- [London] : W.H. Smith and Son ..., .
- Physical Description:
- , 324 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., map ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3020.S68 M43 1858Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Reed and Parson, Printers, Paternoster-Row, London.
BAC: This copy bound with: The official illustrated guide to the Northern Railway of France, with six days in Paris / by George Measom. London : W. H. Smith and Son ..., 1858.
Date from preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Railroads -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Railroads -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Reed and Pardon -- Printer.Smith (W. H.) and Son -- Publisher.South Eastern Railway (Great Britain) -- History.
- Wood engravings -- 1858.
Engravings -- 1858.
YCBA Collections Search
Measom, George S, The official illustrated guide to the South-Eastern Railway and its branches , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.