The official illustrated guide to the Northern Railway of France, with six days in Paris / by George Measom ... ; embellished with one hundred engravings and map.
- [London] : W.H. Smith and Son ..., .
- Physical Description:
- x, , 164, 110,  p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3020.S68 M43 1868Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Reed and Pardon, Printers, Paternoster Row.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: The official illustrated guide to the South-Eastern Railway and its branches / by George Measom. London : W.H. Smith and Son, 1858.
BAC: Advertisements: 110 p. at end.
Date from preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Railroads -- France -- Guidebooks.Railroads -- France -- History -- 19th century.Reed and Pardon -- Printer.Smith (W. H.) and Son -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1858.
Engravings -- 1858.
YCBA Collections Search
Measom, George S, The official illustrated guide to the Northern Railway of France, with six days in Paris , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.