IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Measom, George S, The official illustrated guide to the Northern Railway of France, with six days in Paris , 
The official illustrated guide to the Northern Railway of France, with six days in Paris / by George Measom ... ; embellished with one hundred engravings and map.
- [London] : W.H. Smith and Son ..., .
- Physical Description:
- x, , 164, 110,  p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3020.S68 M43 1868View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by Reed and Pardon, Printers, Paternoster Row.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: The official illustrated guide to the South-Eastern Railway and its branches / by George Measom. London : W.H. Smith and Son, 1858.
BAC: Advertisements: 110 p. at end.
Date from preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Railroads -- France -- Guidebooks.Railroads -- France -- History -- 19th century.Reed and Pardon -- Printer.Smith (W. H.) and Son -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1858.
Engravings -- 1858.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.