The Ince Blundell Collection of classical sculpture , 1991-<2017>
The Ince Blundell Collection of classical sculpture / Jane Fejfer & Edmund Southworth ; photographs by David Flower ...
- London : HMSO, 1991-<2017>
Liverpool : Liverpool University Press
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB115 I5 1991 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The majority of the collection of classical sculptures originally at Ince Blundell Hall in Lancashire has been in the care of the public museum and gallery in Liverpool since 1959"--P. 11.
This volume is the equivalent to: Corpus Signorum Imperii Romani / Corpus of Sculptures of the Roman World. Great Britain. Volume III, Fascicule 2"--T. p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Blundell, Henry, d. 1810 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Liverpool Museum (Liverpool, England) -- Catalogs.Marble sculpture -- England -- Liverpool -- Catalogs.Sculpture -- England -- Liverpool -- Catalogs.Sculpture, Classical -- Catalogs.Walker Art Gallery -- Catalogs.
- v. 1. The portraits: pt. 1. Introduction, the female portraits, concordances
- pt. 2. The Roman male portraits
- -- v. 3. The ideal sculpture / Elizabeth Bartman ; photographs by David Flower, Kevin Sweeney, and Claire Bates on behalf of the Board of Trustees of the National Museums & Galleries on Merseyside