The Ince Blundell Collection of classical sculpture , 1991-<2017>
The Ince Blundell Collection of classical sculpture / Jane Fejfer & Edmund Southworth ; photographs by David Flower ...
- London : HMSO, 1991-<2017>
Liverpool : Liverpool University Press
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB115 I5 1991 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The majority of the collection of classical sculptures originally at Ince Blundell Hall in Lancashire has been in the care of the public museum and gallery in Liverpool since 1959"--P. 11.
This volume is the equivalent to: Corpus Signorum Imperii Romani / Corpus of Sculptures of the Roman World. Great Britain. Volume III, Fascicule 2"--T. p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Blundell, Henry, d. 1810 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Liverpool Museum (Liverpool, England) -- Catalogs.Marble sculpture -- England -- Liverpool -- Catalogs.Sculpture -- England -- Liverpool -- Catalogs.Sculpture, Classical -- Catalogs.Walker Art Gallery -- Catalogs.
- v. 1. The portraits: pt. 1. Introduction, the female portraits, concordances
- pt. 2. The Roman male portraits
- -- v. 3. The ideal sculpture / Elizabeth Bartman ; photographs by David Flower, Kevin Sweeney, and Claire Bates on behalf of the Board of Trustees of the National Museums & Galleries on Merseyside