Paper and light : the calotype in France and Great Britain, 1839-1870 / Richard R. Brettell ; with Roy Flukinger, Nancy Keeler, and Sydney Mallett Kilgore.
- Boston : D.R. Godine ; 1984.
London : Kudos & Godine, in association with the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and the Art Institute of Chicago, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 216 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR395 .B74 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- " ... result of an exhibition of the same title that was held at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and at The Art Institute of Chicago in the fall and winter of 1982-83"--P. 6.
Bibliography: p. 207-215.
- Subject Terms:
- Calotype -- Exhibitions.Calotype -- History.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Brettell, Richard R, Paper and light , 1984