Dearden, James S, Sale & exhibition catalogues relating to John Ruskin, 1981
- Sale & exhibition catalogues relating to John Ruskin [microform] : his work and his collection / edited by James S. Dearden.
- Oxford [England] : Oxford Microform Publications, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 22 microfiches : ill., facsims. ; 11 x 15 cm. + 1 pamphlet (vii, 22 p. ; 22 cm.)
- Reference LibraryFiche B10Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Title from pamphlet.
- Subject Terms:
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.