Paris and Dover, or, To and fro, a picturesque excursion : being a bird's-eye notion of a few 'Men and things' / by Roger Book'em.
- London : Published by H. Fores ..., 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 51 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC707 B66 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by J. Wilson, Printer, 6, George Court.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 110
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Dover (England) -- Pictorial works.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1821.Fores, H. -- Publisher.Paris (France) -- Pictorial works.Wilson, J. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Book'em, Roger, Paris and Dover, or, To and fro, a picturesque excursion , 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.