Boscobel, or, The compleat history of His Sacred Majesty's most miraculous preservation after the battle of Worcester, which was fought Sept. 3, 1651 : illustrated with a plan of the city of Worcester and a view of Boscobel-house.
- Additional Title(s):
Compleat history of His Majesty's most miraculous preservation after the battle of Worcester
- Worcester : Printed for S. Gamidge, bookseller, MDCCLXIX 
- Physical Description:
- 93,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA425 .B56 1769Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- English short title catalogue, T71213
"Anonymous. By Thomas Blount. A chapbook version?"--ESTC.
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy has broadsheet mounted on the inside of the upper board and on the first two free end-papers, cut into 6 sections with caption title: An abstract of the most material things belonging to the Cathedral of St. Peter, Glocester. Glocester, printed by John Pytt (Possibly ESTC T18988). Inscribed: Asbridge. 8 Sep. 85.
- Subject Terms:
- Boscobel (England) -- Early works to 1800.Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1769.Etching -- Specimens -- 1769.Gamidge, S. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660 -- Early works to 1800.Worcester, Battle of, Worcester, England, 1651 -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Blount, Thomas, 1618-1679, Boscobel, or, The compleat history of His Sacred Majesty's most miraculous preservation after the battle of Worcester, which was fought Sept. 3, 1651 , MDCCLXIX 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.