A journal of a three months' tour in Portugal, Spain, Africa, &c., by the Marchioness of Londonderry. With a protrait of the authoress, from a miniature by Sir W. Ross ... view of Mafra palace, &c. ...
- [London, Printed by J. Mitchell and co.] 1843.
- Physical Description:
- vi p., 1 l., -40, 94 p. front. (port.) plates. 21 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Reference to William Beckford's home at Montserrat: p. 16.
BAC: List of subscribers: p. -40.
BAC: Binder's ticket reads: Runting & Jeffcoat, Binders, East Harding Street.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in pink blind- and gold-stamped publishers cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Africa, North -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1843.Mitchell (J.) and Co. -- Publisher.Portugal -- Description and travel.Runting & Jeffcoat -- Binder.Spain -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Londonderry, Frances Anne Vane, Marchioness of, 1800-1865, A journal of a three months' tour in Portugal, Spain, Africa, &c.,, 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.