The art of drawing in perspective : wherein the doctrine of perspective is clearly and concisely treated of, upon geometric principles : and a mechanical method of perspective and designing ... : illustrated with a variety of examples of copper-plate figures.
- New edition : with considerable improvements.
- London : Printed and sold by Robert Sayer, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- , 31 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 A75 1786Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Original wrappers, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1776.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.Sayer, Robert -- Printer.
- Drawing books.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.