The art of drawing in perspective : wherein the doctrine of perspective is clearly and concisely treated of, upon geometric principles : and a mechanical method of perspective and desigining ... : illustrated with a variety of examples of three copper-plates.
- Fourth edition.
- London : Printed for Laurie and Whittle, (Successors to the late Mr. Robert Sayer), 1798.
- Physical Description:
- , 32,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 A75 1798Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed on 3 double leaves.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements: p.  and verso of t.p.
English short title catalogue, N29999
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1798.Laurie and Whittle -- Publisher.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.
- Drawing books.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.