The practical stud groom, by Harry Sharpe ...
- (2d ed.)
- London, Published by the British Bloodstock Agency ltd., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.l., 154, vii p. illus. (diagr.), plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1968Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Second edition. Dark blue-green cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, blind stamped on front and back covers and spine. Illustrations, plates. Spine height: 8 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, Robert Sterling, d. 1956 -- Ownership.Horses -- Breeding.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.