Owen's new book of fairs : published by the King's authority : being a complete and authentic account of all the fairs of England and Wales, as they have been settled to be held since the alteration of the stile : noting likewise the commodities which each fair is remarkable for furnishing : also, the days on which markets are respectively held : with the distances from London, and the number of members which each place send to Parliament.
- New edition : carefully corrected, and with considerable additions.
- London : Printed (by assignment from W. Owen), for Scatcherd and Letterman ..., 1813.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 148 p. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHF5474 G4 O83 1813Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by C. Baldwin, Printer, New-Bridge, Street, London.
BAC: Bound with: Owen's new book of roads, or, A description of the roads of Great Britain / by William Owen. London : W. Owen, 1779.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, C. -- Printer.Fairs -- History.Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Markets -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Scatcherd and Letterman -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.