Bradshaw's descriptive guide to the Caledonian Railway , 1848
- Bradshaw's descriptive guide to the Caledonian Railway : comprising graphic delineations of all the objects and places along the line : and complete guide to the city of Carlisle, Gretna Green, Ecclefechan, Lochmarmaren, Moffat, Lanark and the celebrated falls of Clyde : illustrated with a map of the line of railway and adjacent country.
- London : W. J. Adams, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 45 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3020 G74 B73 1848Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Bradshaw and Blacklock, Railway Guide Office, Brown Street.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed wrappers, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Adams, W.J. -- Publisher.Bradshaw and Blacklock -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1848.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1848.Railroads -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Railroads -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.