The American thoroughbred, by Charles E. Trevathan.
- New York, The Macmillan company, 1905.
London, The Macmillan company, 1905.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 495 p. front., 7 pl., 5 port. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2523Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 291
BAC: British Art Center copy: Pebble-grain greyish-green cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of forest on front cover, top edge gilt; red and yellow checkered headband and tailband. Although the cloth is pebble-grain, the basic rough-buckram texture shows through. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, publisher's ads, 12 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 plate of a collotype, 1 halftone-photoengraving on title-page, frontispiece plate is covered by a tissue guard-sheet on which is printed the title. Spine height: 8 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, Robert Sterling, d. 1956 -- Ownership.Horse racing -- United States.Horses -- United States.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.