Louis I. Kahn : in the realm of architecture / David B. Brownlee, David G. De Long ; introduction by Vincent Scully ; new photography by Grant Mudford.
- Los Angeles : Museum of Contemporary Art ; 1991.
New York : Rizzoli, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 448 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 K13 B76 1991 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition organized by the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and other institutions, Oct. 20, 1991-Feb. 1, 1994.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 432-439) and index.
BAC copy: Family guide removed to Vertical File V1007
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- United States -- 20th century.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 -- Criticism and interpretation.
YCBA Collections Search
Brownlee, David Bruce, Louis I. Kahn , 1991