Journal of a voyage to Peru : a passage across the cordillera of the Andes, in the winter of 1827, performed on foot in the snow; and a journey across the pampas / by Lieut. Chas. Brand, R. N.
- London : Henry Colburn, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, , 346 p., ,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2217 B82 1828 copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2217 B82 1828 copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 724
BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Copy 2 is bound in original boards.
Illustrations by C. Rosenberg; after Lieut. Brand.
BAC: Advertisements:  p. at end.
Printed by Ibotson and Palmer, Printers, Savoy Street, Strand..
- Subject Terms:
- Andes -- Description and travel.Argentina -- Description and travel.Brooks, C. -- Autograph (copy 2)Colburn, Henry -- Publisher.Ibotson and Palmer -- Printer.South America -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1828.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.