The Queen's pictures : royal collectors through the centuries / Christopher Lloyd ; with an essay by Sir Oliver Millar.
- London : National Gallery Publications, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 W56 L56 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue to accompany the exhibition to inaugurate the opening in 1991 of the new Sainsbury Wing at the National Gallery.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 252-254) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Collectors and collecting -- Great Britain.Painting -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Windsor, House of -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Lloyd, Christopher, 1945-, The Queen's pictures , c1991