IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Davies, W. H. (William Henry), 1871-1940, The hour of magic, and other poems , 1922
The hour of magic, and other poems / by W.H. Davies ; decorated by William Nicholson.
- London : Jonathan Cape, Eleven Gower Street, 1922.
- Physical Description:
- , 34,  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6007.A8 H68 1922Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Of this large paper edition of 'The hour of magic' have been printed 110 copies. Of these 100 only are for sale."--Page , first sequence.
"... now printed for the first time in Garamond at the Sign of the Dolphin ..."--Colophon.
Campbell, C. William Nicholson : the graphic work, 169
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 35 of 110, signed by the author and the artist. Bound in publisher's original white quarter buckram and blue boards, with printed title label (on gold paper). A second printed label is bound in at end.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- Welsh authors -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.