Davies, W. H. (William Henry), 1871-1940, The hour of magic, and other poems , 1922
- The hour of magic, and other poems / by W.H. Davies ; decorated by William Nicholson.
- London : Jonathan Cape, Eleven Gower Street, 1922.
- Physical Description:
- , 34,  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6007.A8 H68 1922Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Of this large paper edition of 'The hour of magic' have been printed 110 copies. Of these 100 only are for sale."--Page , first sequence.
"... now printed for the first time in Garamond at the Sign of the Dolphin ..."--Colophon.
Campbell, C. William Nicholson : the graphic work, 169
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 35 of 110, signed by the author and the artist. Bound in publisher's original white quarter buckram and blue boards, with printed title label (on gold paper). A second printed label is bound in at end.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- Welsh authors -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.