British imperial calendar for the year of our Lord 1843 : being the seventh year of the reign of Her present Majesty, Victoria the First. : or General Register of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and its colonies : containing lists of both Houses of Parliament, Baronets, Knights Bachelors, Orders of Knighthood, Privy Council, Official departments of the State, the Navy and Army , the Church, the Law, National, Scientific, and Commercial Institutions : and many other subjects of public utility : carefully corrected at the different office and institutions.
- London : Printed for Arthur Varnham, 
London : Printed by W. Clowes and Sons,
- Physical Description:
- 464, 83, , vi, -114 pages ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMisc Rare 91Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Alphabetical index to the Imperial Calendar for 1843: pages 1-83.
Companion to the British Imperial Calendar for the year 1843: pages -114.
BAC: Bookplate: Rupert Gunnis.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- Registers.Great Britain -- Registers.Gunnis, Rupert -- Bookplate.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.