The official illustrated guide to the Great Eastern Railway (Cambridge line) : with descriptions of some of the most important manufactories in the towns on the lines / by George Measom ... ; embellished with numerous engravings.
- [London] : C. Griffin and Co., .
- Physical Description:
- xl, 365 p.,  folded leaf of plate : ill., map ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3020.G74 M43 1865Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy bound with: The official illustrated guide to the Great Eastern railway (Colchester Line) / by George Measom ... London : C. Griffin and Co., 1865.
Published under the authority of the directors.
Date from preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1865.Great Eastern Railway -- History.Griffin (C.) and Co. -- Publisher.Railroads -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Railroads -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Wood -ngraving -- Specimens -- 1865.
YCBA Collections Search
Measom, George S, The official illustrated guide to the Great Eastern Railway (Cambridge line) , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.