IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bulkley, J, A treatise on landscape painting , 1821
A treatise on landscape painting : in oil, in a series of easy examples rendered familiar to every capacity by an explanation of the method of mixing the colours to the various tints used for landscapes / by J. Bulkley.
- London : G.F. Blackman, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 57 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1340 B85 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 99
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by George Larrance, Printer, Dorset Street, London.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement: p. .
- Subject Terms:
- Blackman, G.F. -- Publisher.Landscape painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Landscape painting -- Technique.Larrance, George -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.