Burnand, F. C. (Francis Cowley), Sir, 1836-1917, Present pastimes of merrie England , one thousand eight hundred and seventy three 
- Present pastimes of merrie England / interpreted from ancient mss. and annotated by F.C. Burnand ; with illustrations drawn from ye quicke by J.E. Rogers, author of "Ridicula rediviva".
- [London] : Imprinted at their house in La Belle Sauvage Yard by ye Lud Gate in ye citie of London by Cassell, Petter, and Galpin, one thousand eight hundred and seventy three 
- Physical Description:
- , 32 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4279.B5 P74 1873+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- NSTC, 0110731
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in quarter leather and illustrated boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Anecdotes.Cassell, Petter, and Galpin -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Satire, English.
- Chromolithographs -- 1873.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.