Burns, Robert, 1759-1796, The cottar's Saturday night , 1853
- The cottar's Saturday night / by Robert Burns ; illustrated by John Faed.
- (Edinburgh [Scotland]) : For the members of the Royal Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland, 1853.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 34 x 43 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A P 22Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Coleman O. Parsons, Yale PhD 1931Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold- stamped dark pink publisher's cloth.
Illustrations by William Richardson, William Miller, Robert Charles Bell, Francis Croll, John Le Conte, Lumb Stocks, and John Horsburgh; after John Faed.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1853.Parsons, Coleman O. -- Bookplate.Royal Association for the Promotion of the Fine Arts in Scotland -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.