Coloured views on the Liverpool and Manchester Railway : with plates of the coaches, machines, &c. / from drawings made on the spot by Mr. T.T. Bury ; with descriptive particulars serving as a guide to travellers on the railway.
- Additional Title(s):
Six coloured views on the Liverpool and Manchester Railway
- London : Published by R. Ackermann, 96 Strand and sold by R. Ackermann, Jun., 191 Regent Street, printsellers in ordinary to His Majesty, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- , 8 pages, 13 leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 37 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2022 67Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Originally issued in two parts. The collective title page and letterpress text were included in part II.
The first part has separate title page: Six coloured views on the Liverpool and Manchester Railway: with a plate of the coaches, machines, &c.
BAC Folio A 2022 67: In two parts, in original printed wrappers. Includes the title page for the first part.
- Subject Terms:
- Liverpool and Manchester Railway -- Pictorial works.Liverpool and Manchester Railway. (Corporate Name)
YCBA Collections Search
Bury, T. T. (Thomas Talbot), 1811-1877, Coloured views on the Liverpool and Manchester Railway , 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.