Nash, John, 1752-1835, Views of the Royal Pavilion , 1991
- Views of the Royal Pavilion / John Nash ; introduction and commentary by Gervase Jackson-Stops ; foreword by HRH the Prince of Wales.
- London : Pavilion, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 x 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N16 A12 1991 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ill. originally published in: The Royal Pavilion at Brighton. London : J. Nash, 1826.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, John, 1752-1835. Royal Pavilion at Brighton.Royal Pavilion, Art Gallery, and Museums.