Don Juan : a correct copy from the original edition.
- London : Printed and published by J. Fairburn, Broadway, Ludgate-Hill, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 2, -140, 161-215,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4359 .A1 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by and after Robert Cruikshank.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 236
BAC: Abbey copy. British Art center copy in original pink boards.
Added engraved t.p. with medallion-portrait of Byron: Don Juan, cantos 1 to 5. London : Printed by G. Smeeton, St. Martin's Church Yard.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Fairburn, John -- Publisher.Smeeton, G. -- Printer.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1821.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.