Travels in the oasis of Thebes : and in the deserts situated east and west of the Thebaid : in the years 1815, 16, 17, and 18 / by M. Frederic Cailliaud ; edited by M. Jomard ; translated from the French.
- Additional Title(s):
Voyage a l'oasis de Thebes et dans les deserts situes a l'orient et a l'occident de la Thebaide. English.
- London : Printed for Sir Richard Phillips, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 72 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT61 C35 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy in original wrappers, as issued.
"Itinerary of an excursion to the valley of Dakel / by M. Drovetti": p. 66-72 at end.
Printed by Shackell and Arrowsmith, Johnson's Court.
Illustrations by W. Read and Neele and Son.
Published as no. 39, v. 7 of the publishers series "Voyages and travels".
MUDD Eca 819 7: In Phillips, Sir R., pub. New voyages and travels. London [1819-23] vol. 7 [no. 3]
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Antiquities.Egypt -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1822.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.Shackell and Arrowsmith -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1822.
YCBA Collections Search
Cailliaud, Frédéric, 1787-1869, Travels in the oasis of Thebes , 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.