Callcott, Maria, Lady, 1785-1842, Three months passed in the mountains east of Rome, during the year 1819 , 1821
Three months passed in the mountains east of Rome, during the year 1819 / by Maria Graham.
- Second edition.
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown; Edinburgh : 1821.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 306 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG793 C15 1821Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by A. and R. Spottiswoode, Printers-Street, London.
Illustrations by I.(J.) Clark; after C[harles] L[ock] E[astlake].
Abbey, J.R. Travel 168
- Subject Terms:
- Brigands and robbers -- Italy.Campagna di Roma (Italy) -- Description and travel.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Imprints -- 1821.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. and R -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1821.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.