Travels in South America, during the years 1819-20-21 : containing an account of the present state of Brazil, Buenos Ayres, and Chile.
- London : John Murray ..., 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2217 C14 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: The plates are unsigned but the following appears in the Preface: "The engravings are executed by Finden, from drawings made by Mr. W. Daniel ... Many of the sketches are executed by Captain the Hon. William Waldegrave ... ." cf. Abbey.
Printed by C. Roworth, Bell Yard, Temple Bar.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 699
- Subject Terms:
- Argentina -- Description and travel.Brazil -- Description and travel.Chile -- Description and travel.Davey, Lady -- Bookplate.Murray, John -- Publisher.Peru -- Description and travel.Roworth, C. -- Printer.South America -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1825.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1825.
YCBA Collections Search
Caldcleugh, Alexander, d. 1858, Travels in South America, during the years 1819-20-21 , 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.