Historical record of the Twelfth, or the East Suffolk, Regiment of Foot : containing an account of the formation of the regiment in 1685, and of its subsequent services to 1847.
- London : Parker, Furnival, & Parker, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 103 p.,  leaves of plate : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUA652 S8 C3 1848Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Printed by W. Clowes & Sons, Stamford St., London.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain. Army. Suffolk Regiment.Murphy, Charles Cecil Rowe -- Bookplate.Parker, Furnival, & Parker -- Publisher.Wm. Clowes & Sons -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1848.
YCBA Collections Search
Cannon, Richard, 1779-1865, Historical record of the Twelfth, or the East Suffolk, Regiment of Foot , 1848
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.