Cannon, Richard, 1779-1865, Historical record of the Seventy-third Regiment, 1851
- Historical record of the Seventy-third Regiment: containing an account of the formation of the regiment from the period of its being raised as the Second Battalion of the Forty-second Royal Highlanders in 1780, and of its subsequent services to 1851.
- London : Parker, Furnivall, & Parker, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 76 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUA651 73d C36 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain. Army. Regiment of Foot, 73rd.Parker, Furnivall, & Parker -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.