IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cannon, Richard, 1779-1865, Historical record of the Seventy-third Regiment, 1851
Historical record of the Seventy-third Regiment: containing an account of the formation of the regiment from the period of its being raised as the Second Battalion of the Forty-second Royal Highlanders in 1780, and of its subsequent services to 1851.
- London : Parker, Furnivall, & Parker, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 76 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUA651 73d C36 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain. Army. Regiment of Foot, 73rd.Parker, Furnivall, & Parker -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.