IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Carr, John, Sir, 1772-1832, Descriptive travels in the southern and eastern parts of Spain and the Balearic isles in the year 1809 , 18ll
Descriptive travels in the southern and eastern parts of Spain and the Balearic isles in the year 1809 / by Sir John Carr ...
- London : Printed for Sherwood, Neely, and Jones ... Row, Faulder and Rodwell and J. M. Richardson ..., 18ll.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 374, xx (i.e. xxi), , ,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP38 C35 1811Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 144
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
BAC: Bound in gold-stamped green morocco with gauffered edges.
BAC: Spine title reads: Travels in Spain.
Error in pagination: nos. xviii-xxii (last count) numbered xvii-xx.
Printed by James Gillet, Printer, Charles Street, Hatton Garden, London.
Illustrations by Sir John Carr.
MUDD Edg +809C: The appendices and index bound before the text.
MUDD Edg +809C: The half-title ?, front and plates wanting; t.-p. mutilated.
- Subject Terms:
- Balearic Islands (Spain) -- Description and travel.Bookbinding -- Specimens -- Gauffered edges.Gillet, James -- Printer.Holland, Lord -- Bookplate.Richardson, J. M. -- Publisher.Row, Faulder, and Rodwell -- Publisher.Sherwood, Neely, and Jones -- Publisher.Spain -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1811.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.