IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Carr, John, Sir, 1772-1832, The stranger in France, or, A tour from Devonshire to Paris, 1803
The stranger in France, or, A tour from Devonshire to Paris.
- London : Printed for J. Johnson ..., 1803.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 261 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC731 C31 1803+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by Byer, Printer, Bridge Street, Black Friars.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 82
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by Thomas Medland; after John Carr.
- Subject Terms:
- Byer -- Printer.France -- Description and travel.Johnson, J. -- Publisher.Paris (France) -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1803.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.