Osborn, Sherard, 1822-1875, Quedah, or, Stray leaves from a journal in Malayan waters , 1857
Quedah, or, Stray leaves from a journal in Malayan waters / by Captain Sherard Osborn ...
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, & Roberts, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 360 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS598 K28 O75 1857Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Spottiswoode and Co., New-street-Square.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 526
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Binder's ticket: Bound by Edmonds & Remnants, London.
Plates by M[ichael] & N[icholas] Hanhart; after W(alter)? W(illiam)? May. Map engraved by Edward Weller.
- Subject Terms:
- Admirals -- Great Britain -- Biography.Edmonds & Remnants -- Binder.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1857.Forti, Manu -- Bookplate.Great Britain. Royal Navy -- Biography.Hanhart, M. & N -- Printer.Kedah -- Description and travel.Kedah -- History.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1857.Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, & Roberts -- Publisher.Malays (Asian people) -- Social life and customs.Osborn, Sherard, 1822-1875 -- Travel -- Malaysia.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
- Chromolithographs -- 1857.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.