Rudiments of drawing the human figure : from Cipriani, Guido, Poussin, Rubens / drawn & engraved by T. Cheesman.
- London : Pubd. May 1st 1816 by T. Cheesman, 71 Newman Street & to be had of R. Ackermann, Strand, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 26 x 38 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1550 C44 1816+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engraved throughout, including title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original blue paper wrappers, with engraved bookseller's label on front cover: "R. Ackermann, publisher, printseller, and colour manufacturer, No. 101, Strand, London."
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Anatomy, Artistic.Drawing -- Technique.Figure drawing -- Technique.Human figure in art.
- Drawing books.
Stipple engravings -- 1816.
YCBA Collections Search
Cheesman, Thomas, 1760-, Rudiments of drawing the human figure , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.