Karl Friedrich Schinkel , 1991
Karl Friedrich Schinkel : a universal man / edited by Michael Snodin.
- New Haven : Yale University Press in association with the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 218 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., plans, ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Sch2 K37 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Published to coincide with the exhibition Karl Friedrich Schinkel: a universal man held at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, July 31st to Oct. 27th, 1991"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 241-218) and index.
SML,YAL: 2 copies. Copy 2 is paperback.
- Subject Terms:
- Neoclassicism (Architecture) -- Germany -- Exhibitions.Schinkel, Karl Friedrich, 1781-1841 -- Exhibitions.