Descriptive notice of the drawings and publications of the Arundel society : from 1849 to 1868 inclusive : (being a continuation of "twenty years of the Arundel Society") : illustrated by photographs of all the publications, arranged in the order of their issue / by Frederic W. Maynard.
- London : Nicols and sons, 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 36 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN12 A89 M38 1873+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped green publisher's cloth. Binding signed: W[illiam] H[arry] R[ogers].
"... illustrated by photographs of all the publications, one-fifth their original size, arranged in the order of their issue"--T.p.
At head of title: Published under the sanction of the Council of the Arundel Society.
BAC: Cover title reads: Five years of the Arundel Society 1869 to 1873.
- Subject Terms:
- Arundel Society (London, England)Christian art and symbolism.Mural painting and decoration.Nichols and Sons -- Publisher.Rogers, William Harry, 1825-1873 binding designer.
YCBA Collections Search
Maynard, Frederic W., d. 1876, Descriptive notice of the drawings and publications of the Arundel society , 1873
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.