Views of Windsor.
- [London : Published by T. Pewtress, 67 Newington Causeway, & Ackermann & Co. 96 Strand, ca. 1837?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.W76 V549 1837+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Imprint from plates.
Lithographs by W. & J.O. Clerk, 202 High Holborn.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's brown cloth, with title stamped in gilt on front cover. Stationer's label: Sold by E. Style, stationer to Their Majesties, High St., Windsor.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann & Co. -- Publisher.Castles -- England -- Windsor.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1839.Pewtress, T. -- Publisher.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Pictorial works.Windsor Castle -- Pictorial works.
- Equestrian statue of George the 3rd
- Long walk from Snow Hill
- Windsor Castle, from the Long Walk
- Windsor Castle, from the East Terrace
- Windsor Castle, from Eton Play Ground
- Windsor Castle, from the north east
- Windsor Castle, from Clewer
- Eton, from the North Terrace
- Eton College
- Virginia Water
- Virginia Water, (moonlight)
- The Ruins, Virginia Water.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.