[Twelve plates of contrasts].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1850]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all illustrations ; 27 x 38 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsL 262 (Folio A)Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Engraving by C. Clarke.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 262
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. British Art Center copy imperfect: lacks title page.
- Subject Terms:
- Costumes -- England -- 19th century.Satire, English.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.