Landsman, Lubin, The diggins , 
- The diggins : poetically & pictorially portrayed.
- London : G. Mann, .
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. : 13 cm. x 150 cm., folded to 13 cm. x 10 cm., in folders 14 cm. x 11 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD8039 M6 L3 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: In original printed boards, as issued.
Illustrations by 'Clayton'.
Printed by T. Dean & Son, Threadneedle Street, London.
Date of publication is given as 1852 in both the English catalogue of books and the British Museum.
BM (compact edition): v.14, 826.
English catalogue of books: v.1, p. 205.
- Subject Terms:
- British -- California -- Caricatures and cartoons.British -- California -- Poetry.California -- Gold discoveries -- Caricatures and cartoons.California -- Gold discoveries -- Poetry.Dean, T. & Son -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1852.Mann, G. -- Publisher.Miners -- California -- Caricatures and cartoons.Miners -- California -- Poetry.Panoramas.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.