Letters from Conrad, 1895 to 1924 / edited with introduction and notes by Edward Garnett ; with two portraits.
- London : The Nonesuch Press, 16 Great James Street, Bloomsbury, W.C., 1928.
Edinburgh : R. & R. Clark Ltd., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 334,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6005.O4 Z53 1928Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition is limited to nine hundred and twenty-five copies. Printed in Great Britain by R. & R. Clark Ltd. Edinburgh."--Colophon.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 52
BEIN copy 1: Slip bearing presentation inscription to James T. Babb from Edward Garnett mounted on half-title. No. 843.
BEIN copy 2: In case 25 cm. Keating no. 297. Presentation inscription to George T. Keating from Edward Garnett. No. 539.
BAC: British Art Center copy is not numbered; inscribed, in graphite, "out of series for N.D. Gutlick from Francis Meynell." Bound in publisher's original red buckram.
- Subject Terms:
- Babb, James T., (James Tinkham) 1899-1968 -- Presentation inscription from E. Garnett.Conrad, Joseph, 1857-1924 -- Correspondence.Garnett, Edward, 1868-1937 -- Presentation inscription to G.T. Keating.Garnett, Edward, 1868-1937 -- Presentation inscription to J.T. Babb.Gutlick, N.D. -- Pres. insc. from Francis Meynell.Keating, George T., b. 1892 -- Presentation inscription from E. Garnett.Meynell, Francis -- Pres. insc. to N.D. Gutlick.Novelists, English -- 20th century -- Correspondence.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Photomechanical prints -- 1928.
YCBA Collections Search
Conrad, Joseph, 1857-1924, Letters from Conrad, 1895 to 1924 , 1928
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.