A List of His Majesty's regalia : besides plate and other rich things, at the Jewel-House in the Tower of London.
- [London] : publisher not identified, [approximately 169-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page.) ; 17 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.T7 T78 1690 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- In this edition the final line of the title reads: "House in the Tower of London."; and there are 15 items.
"Price to see the whole with Company One Shilling each Person, or a single Person One Shilling and Six-pence.".
Advertisement listing items displayed to visitors at the Jewel House in the Tower of London.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), L2397
English short title catalogue, R232141
- Subject Terms:
- Brit Tracts -- 169-.Broadsides -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Nobility -- Early works to 1800.Regalia (Insignia) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Tower of London -- History.
- Broadsides -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Tower of London (London, England), A List of His Majesty's regalia , [approximately 169-?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.