IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Original eyes , c1991
Original eyes : progressive vision in British watercolour 1750-1850.
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, c1991.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 O75 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Tate Gallery Liverpool"--Cover.
Edited by Joanna Skipwith.
Published by order of the Trustees for the exhibition of the same title, 22 May-4 August, 1991.
- Subject Terms:
- Watercolor painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.